Due to Governor Hogan's Executive Order, the CAR office is closed until further notice. All CAR staff are continuing to telework.
If you need lockboxes, key cards, or any other services please call the office at 410-641-4409 and leave a message. We will be checking messages regularly and we will call you back to make arrangements. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or any staff member individually. CAR has a door slot if you need to drop off an item. Please refrain from visiting our office if you are sick.
Look for regular updates here and on Facebook. Thank you for your cooperation and please stay safe.
CAR SERVICE UPDATES
- All CAR events and classes are cancelled until further notice.
- All CAR committee and task force meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Your staff liaison will be in touch with more information.
- If you need a new Sentrilock card, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please email documents to us, rather than faxing them.
- Docusign is accepted for membership applications and change forms.
View CAR Newsletters for the latest information
- Member News
- Government Affairs News
- Consumer News
- Special edition: COVID-19 Member Update (3.20.20)
- Special edition: COVID-19 Government Affairs Newsletter (3.19.20)
- Maryland: Governor Hogan's Executive Order on Licensing (3.12.20)
- Delaware: DPR Statement on Licensing (3.19.20)
- Want to do your CE online? VISIT THE CE SHOP
- Use Promo Code "SUPPORT40" through April 15th at checkout for a 40% discount
Maryland REALTORS® Resources
- Maryland REALTORS COVID-19 Guidance (4.4.20)
- Maryland REALTORS® COVID Page
- MDR: Federal and State COVID-19 Assistance Programs (4.3.20)
- Maryland REALTORS® Online Legal Hotline (4.1.20)
- MARYLAND UNEMPLOYMENT (3.31.20)
- FAQ: Interpretation of Governor Hogan’s Amended and Restated Executive Order (3.31.20)
- Maryland Remote Notarizations Authorized (3.30.20)
- COVID-19 Related Delay Addendum
- 10 Things A REALTOR Can Do While Social Distancing
- Maryland REALTORS COVID-19 FAQs (3.25.20)
National Association of REALTORS® Resources
- National Association of REALTORS® COVID Page
- NAR: Free TeleHealth for members - Sign Up by April 15 (4.3.20)
- NAR: COVID-19 Response Hotline for REALTORS® (4.3.20)
- NAR: Right Tools, Right Now
- NAR: Coronavirus Advocacy FAQ (3.30.20)
- NAR: Open House Guidance during COVID-19
Related Industry Resources
- CAR Affiliate Business Status - (4.3.2020)
- Bright MLS
- Bright MLS Daily Market Reports
- MBIA County-By-County Listings of Operational Status
- County Land Record Office Contingencies During COVID-19 Emergency
- IREM Pandemic Guide for Real Estate Managers
- Freddie Mac: Selling Guidance Related to COVID-19
- Fannie Mae: Impact of COVID-19 on Appraisals
- How to Use Zoom
INDUSTRY NEWS & UPDATES
- NAR: Shelter-in-place guidance during COVID-19 (3.31.20)
- NAR: Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security Act - Provisions for REALTORS® and their Consumers (3.27.20)
- REALTOR Magazine: Congress reaches deal on $2 trillion stimulus package (3.25.20)
- REALTOR Magazine: REALTORS step up relief efforts in response to coronavirus
- REALTOR Magazine: Adjusting your business to a new normal - for now
- NAR pushes support for "Securing and Enabling Commerce Using Remote and Electronic Notarization Act of 2020"
- Impact of H.R. 6201 "Families First Coronavirus Response Act" on NAR Members
- What's next in DC? NAR Advocacy Team is on it
- Survey finds that half of REALTORS® report home buyer interest has decreased due to COVID-19
- U.S. orders up to a yearlong break on mortgage payments
- NAR: What REALTORS® need to know about the Coronavirus Emergency Legislation
- MDR: a message from MDR President John Harrison and CEO Chuck Kasky
- MDR: 2020 Legislative Update from MDR Chief Lobbyist Bill Castelli
- HUD suspends foreclosures and evictions through April
- NAR: Virtual solutions for 2020 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
- NAR: Fed's rate cut to zero is the right policy
- Centers for Disease Control
- Maryland Department of Health
- Worcester County Department of Health
- Wicomico County Department of Health
- Somerset County Department of Health