The CAR Office is open 8:30-4:30 M-F.
PLEASE ensure the safety of members and staff:
Wear a mask.
Practice safe distancing with staff.
Kitchen, coffee, and bathrooms will be unavailable.
We will be cleaning surfaces in between each person who enters (door knobs, etc.)
If you plan to order supplies or lockboxes, we kindly ask that you order and pay online and call ahead to ensure we have it ready for you.
CAR SERVICE UPDATES
- CAR events and classes are being conducted via online format (Zoom) until further notice.
- All CAR committee and task force meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Your staff liaison will be in touch with more information.
- If you need a new Sentrilock card, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please email documents to us, rather than faxing them.
- Docusign is accepted for membership applications and change forms.
View CAR Newsletters for the latest information
- Member News
- Consumer News
- Special edition: COVID-19 Member Update (3.20.20)
- Special edition: COVID-19 Government Affairs Newsletter (3.19.20)
CAR Affiliates Business Status (5.7.2020)
- Maryland: Important Notice About CE (9.30.20)
- Maryland: Governor Hogan's AMENDED Executive Order on Licensing (3.9.2021)
- Delaware: DPR Statement on Licensing (3.19.20)
- Want to do your CE online? VISIT THE CE SHOP
Maryland REALTORS® Resources
- Maryland REALTORS® Guidance Update under the “Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery” Plan (7.1.20)
- Maryland REALTORS COVID-19 Rental Property Guidance (4.18.20)
- Maryland REALTORS COVID-19 FAQs (4.14.20)
- Maryland REALTORS COVID-19 Guidance (4.4.20)
- Maryland REALTORS® COVID Page (updated regularly)
- MDR: Federal and State COVID-19 Assistance Programs (4.3.20)
- Maryland REALTORS® Online Legal Hotline (4.1.20)
- MARYLAND UNEMPLOYMENT (3.31.20)
- Maryland Remote Notarizations Authorized (3.30.20)
- COVID-19 Related Delay Addendum (Updated 4.14.20)
- 10 Things A REALTOR Can Do While Social Distancing
- MDR: a message from MDR President John Harrison and CEO Chuck Kasky
- MDR: 2020 Legislative Update from MDR Chief Lobbyist Bill Castelli
National Association of REALTORS® Resources
- National Association of REALTORS® COVID Page
- NAR COVID-19 Hotline: 800-874-6500
- NAR: Commercial Real Estate Guidance (4.6.2020)
- NAR: Coronavirus - Unemployment Assistance CARES Act FAQs (4.6.20)
- NAR: Coronavirus - Mortgage and Personal Finance FAQs (4.6.20)
- NAR: Free TeleHealth for members - Sign Up by April 15 (4.3.20)
- NAR: COVID-19 Response Hotline for REALTORS® (4.3.20)
- NAR: Right Tools, Right Now
- NAR: Coronavirus Advocacy FAQ (3.30.20)
- NAR: Open House Guidance during COVID-19
- NAR: Shelter-in-place guidance during COVID-19 (3.31.20)
- NAR: Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security Act - Provisions for REALTORS® and their Consumers (3.27.20)
- NAR: What REALTORS® need to know about the Coronavirus Emergency Legislation
- NAR: Virtual solutions for 2020 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
- NAR: Fed's rate cut to zero is the right policy
Bright MLS Resources
Related Industry Resources
- MBIA County-By-County Listings of Operational Status
- County Land Record Office Contingencies During COVID-19 Emergency
- IREM Pandemic Guide for Real Estate Managers
- Freddie Mac: Selling Guidance Related to COVID-19
- Fannie Mae: Impact of COVID-19 on Appraisals
- How to Use Zoom
- Maryland Building Industry COVID-19 Resources
INDUSTRY NEWS & UPDATES
- REALTOR Magazine: Congress reaches deal on $2 trillion stimulus package (3.25.20)
- REALTOR Magazine: REALTORS step up relief efforts in response to coronavirus
- REALTOR Magazine: Adjusting your business to a new normal - for now
- NAR pushes support for "Securing and Enabling Commerce Using Remote and Electronic Notarization Act of 2020"
- Impact of H.R. 6201 "Families First Coronavirus Response Act" on NAR Members
- What's next in DC? NAR Advocacy Team is on it
- Survey finds that half of REALTORS® report home buyer interest has decreased due to COVID-19
- U.S. orders up to a yearlong break on mortgage payments
- HUD suspends foreclosures and evictions through April
- Small Business Development Center Webinar 4.22.20
- Small Business Development Center FREE Consulting Services 4.27.20
- NAR Financial Wellness Webinars (4.1.20)
- COVID-19 Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Centers for Disease Control
- Maryland Department of Health
- Worcester County Department of Health
- Wicomico County Department of Health
- Somerset County Department of Health
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Johns Hopkins - Protecting Your Mental Health
- PsychHub Mental Health Resources
- Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence