Bishopville, Md. – The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) installed its 2016-2017 Board of Directors at a special ceremony this week at Lighthouse Sound in Bishopville.
Donald Bailey, a REALTOR® for Coldwell Banker Residential in Salisbury, was installed as president of the association’s board.
“It is an honor to serve as president of the Coastal Association of REALTORS® for the upcoming year,” Bailey said. “This year, we will focus heavily on Continuing Education for our membership, while also working to raise money for my charity of choice – Habitat for Humanity.”
Bailey was installed by Dean Cottrill, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Mid-Atlantic.
The following members were also installed during the ceremony by Shelly Murray, 2016-17 President of the Maryland Association of REALTORS®:
- President Elect Joel Maher, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Vice President Terrence McGowan, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty, Ocean City
- Secretary Bernie Flax, EXIT Realty at the Beach, Ocean Pines
- Treasurer Joni Martin-Williamson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Immediate Past President Linda Moran, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, PenFed Realty, West Ocean City
- Director Joseph Wilson, Condominium Realty, Ocean City
- Director Courtney Wright, Condominium Realty, Ocean City
- Director Jeff Powell, Powell Real Estate, Salisbury
- Director Tony Prochazka, Vantage Resort Realty, Ocean City
- Director Brandon Johnson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Director Grace Masten, Sea Grace at North Beach Realtors, Ocean City
“We truly feel we have an exceptional Board of Directors this year and we are grateful to them for their service,” said Page Browning, Executive Vice President of CAR. “We’re looking for them to lead our association into an exciting and successful year at CAR.”
More about Coastal Association of REALTORS®
Coastal Association of REALTORS® is the leading local advocacy group in the real estate industry on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland. Coastal REALTORS® works in partnership with its members to promote home ownership and preserve, protect, and advocate private property rights. The organization supports 1,000 REALTORS® who serve Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
For more information on Coastal REALTORS®, visit www.coastalrealtors.org. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark unique to real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
MEDIA CONTACT: Sarah Rayne / 410-641-4409/ firstname.lastname@example.org