Salisbury, Md. – The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) installed its 2017-2018 Board of Directors at a recent special ceremony at The Ward Museum.
Joel Maher, a REALTOR® for Coldwell Banker Residential in Salisbury, was installed as president of the association’s board.
“It is an honor and a privilege to lead the association into another successful year,” Maher said. “CAR will continue to provide excellent service to its over 1,000 members while also increasing its outreach to consumers and real estate affiliates.”
Maher was installed by Greg Erdie, branch vice president of Coldwell Banker Residential in Salisbury.
The following members were also installed during the ceremony by Boyd Campbell, 2017-2018 President of the Maryland REALTORS®:
- President Elect Bernie Flax, EXIT Realty At The Beach, Ocean Pines
- Vice President Joe Wilson, Condominium Realty LTD, Ocean City
- Secretary Joni Williamson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Treasurer Tony Prochazka, Vantage Resort Realty, Ocean City
- Immediate Past President Don Bailey, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Director Steven Parsons, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty, Salisbury
- Director Jeff Powell, Jeff Powell Real Estate, Salisbury
- Director Brandon Johnson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Director Grace Masten, Sea Grace at North Beach Realtors, Ocean City
- Director Grant Fritschle, Condominium Realty LTD, Ocean City
- Director Austin Whitehead, Whitehead Real Estate Executives, Salisbury
“Our members choose the best of the best to sit on the board and guide our association, and this group is sure to accomplish great things in the coming year,” said Page Browning, Executive Vice President of CAR. “We are fortunate to have so many excellent professionals to represent our local industry.”
For more information about CAR, visit www.coastalrealtors.org.
More about Coastal Association of REALTORS®
Coastal Association of REALTORS® is the leading local advocacy group in the real estate industry on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland. Coastal REALTORS® works in partnership with its members to promote home ownership and preserve, protect, and advocate private property rights. The organization supports 1,000 REALTORS® who serve Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
For more information on Coastal REALTORS®, visit www.coastalrealtors.org. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark unique to real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
MEDIA CONTACT: Sarah Rayne / 410-641-4409/ firstname.lastname@example.org