Berlin, Md. – The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (Coastal) installed its 2019-2020 Board of Directors at a recent special ceremony at The Embers Restaurant in Ocean City.
(Back row, from left) Steve Parsons, Austin Whitehead, Joe Wilson, Grant Fritschle, Brandon Johnson, and Jackson St. Jean. (Front row, from left) Joni Williamson, Bernie Flax, Brigit Taylor, Cameron Drew, and Grace Masten.
Joe Wilson, a REALTOR® and broker of Coastal Life Realty Group in Ocean City, was installed as president of the association’s board.
“I’m looking forward to working with my colleagues to find new ways that our members can serve their clients and their communities,” Wilson said. “As we enter a new decade, we embrace the changing landscape of our industry while continuing to uphold the REALTOR® brand as being the most trusted and accurate local real estate professionals.”
Wilson, along with the rest of the board, was installed by Maryland REALTORS® President John Harrison.
The following members were also installed during the ceremony:
- President-Elect Joni Williamson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Vice President Grace Masten, Sea Grace at North Beach REALTORS®, Ocean City
- Secretary/Treasurer Brigit Taylor, Keller Williams Realty, Bethany Beach, Del.
- Immediate Past President Bernie Flax, EXIT Realty At The Beach, Ocean Pines
- Director Cameron Drew, Hileman Real Estate, Berlin
- Director Grant Fritschle, Condominium Realty, Ocean City
- Director Brandon Johnson, ERA Martin Associates, Salisbury
- Director Steve Parsons, Coldwell Banker Residential, Salisbury
- Director Jackson St. Jean, Hileman Real Estate, Berlin
- Director Austin Whitehead, Whitehead Real Estate Executives, Salisbury
“We have a great group of professionals to lead us into 2020,” said Page Browning, Executive Vice President of CAR. “They will represent our over 1,000 members well.”
For more information about CAR, call 410-641-4409 or visit www.coastalrealtors.org.
More about Coastal Association of REALTORS®
The Coastal Association of REALTORS® is fortunate enough to represent over 1,000 real estate professionals in Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties. These members are engaged, informed, and active in their communities. They support the American dream of homeownership, as well as the purchase and use of all types of real property. They are local. They are accurate. They are trusted. They are REALTORS® and affiliate members.
For more information on Coastal, visit www.coastalrealtors.org. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark unique to real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
MEDIA CONTACT: Sarah Rayne / 410-641-4409 / email@example.com