Lower Eastern Shore, Md. – In light of the 300 surrendered dogs now in the care of the Humane Society of Wicomico County, the Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is partnering with several of its member offices to collect donated supplies.
Donations may be taken to any of the listed drop-off locations through Thursday, April 21, 2016. CAR will collect donations and deliver them to the Humane Society.
“The situation in Wicomico County is heartbreaking and we want to help in any way that we can,” said CAR President Linda Moran. “We hope that establishing these drop off locations at various offices throughout the Tri-County area will make it more convenient for people who want to help.”
The following is a preliminary list of drop-off locations. More locations will be added and CAR encourages the public to visit its Facebook page for the most updated list.
- Coastal Association of REALTORS® - 314 Franklin Avenue, Suite 106, Berlin
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty – 9748 Stephen Decatur Highway, #109, Ocean City
- Coldwell Banker Residential, 104th Street, Ocean City
- Coldwell Banker Residential, 120th Street, Ocean City
- EXIT Realty at the Beach, 11002 Manklin Meadows Lane, Unit 3, Berlin
- Long & Foster Real Estate, 11701 Coastal Highway, Ocean City
- Shamrock Realty Group, 11049 Racetrack Road, Ocean Pines
- Coldwell Banker Residential, 1131 S. Salisbury Boulevard, Suite B, Salisbury
- ERA Martin Associates, 1000 E. Main Street, Salisbury
- Law Firm of Shaw & Crowson, PA, 212 W. Main Street, Suite 303, Salisbury
- Long & Foster Real Estate, 1405 S. Salisbury Boulevard, #102, Salisbury
- Re/Max Crossroads, 1400 S. Salisbury Boulevard, Suite 1, Salisbury
- Nelsons Real Estate, 11769 Somerset Avenue, Princess Anne
The Humane Society is in need of the following supplies.
- Wet/canned dog food (no dry bagged dog food)
- Dog/puppy treats
- Fabuloso cleaner (purple)
- Gallons of bleach
- Chlorox cleaner spray bleach
- Paper towels
- Liquid dishwashing soap
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Puppy pads for lining kennels (no newspaper)
More about Coastal Association of REALTORS®
Coastal Association of REALTORS® is the leading local advocacy group in the real estate industry on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland. Coastal REALTORS® works in partnership with its members to promote home ownership and preserve, protect, and advocate private property rights. The organization supports 1,000 REALTORS® who serve Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
For more information on Coastal REALTORS®, visit www.coastalrealtors.org. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark unique to real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
MEDIA CONTACT: Sarah Rayne / 410-641-4409/ email@example.com