- Home - Coastal Association of REALTORS® provides advocacy & services to enhance the success of its REALTOR®. Find a REALTOR® in Salisbury or Ocean City MD today!
- Welcome, Coastal Association of REALTORS® members! Resources are listed below and throughout the Website for your convenience.
- Here you can log into your many accounts: MY CAR: Education, Events, Pay Dues, SentriLock, Bright MLS, ZipForms and Board Store.
- MY CAR: Education, Events, Pay Dues - Log in here to pay your education fees, CAR Dues and for any upcoming events.
- SentriLock - Log into your SentriLock Account to make any changes, if needed you can call them directly at 1-877-SENTRILOCK (736-8745).
- Bright MLS - Bright wants to empower everyone to get more out of the MLS. As part of the Bright community, subscribers can log in here.
- ZipForms - ZipForm® Mobile is the must-have tool that enables you to immediately connect to your zipForm® Plus account and move your transactions forward in real time.
- Board Store - Head over to the online store. Simply select a category of products to begin browsing, or you may search for products by keyword.
- Member Directory - You can search for Affiliate members or REALTOR® members of CAR by changing the Member Type.
- Advocacy - REALTORS® advocate for home ownership and property rights at the local, state, and national levels.
- Education - Coastal Association of REALTORS® continues to provide education courses for your professional development. Contact Marie McFarland, Education Coordinator, at 410.641.4409 for assistance.
- Get REALTOR® Resources: Member Fees & Office Change Form, Professional Standards, Events, Housing Reports Legal Hotline, License Search and more.
- Events - View a list of events for CAR members: education events, certification events and more.
- Member Fees & Office Change Form - Please use our online form to make any changes regarding office addresses, phone numbers, office transfers, member inactivation.
- Professional Standards - The professional standard that sets REALTORS® apart from other real estate practitioners is their acceptance and adherence to the Code of Ethics.
- CAR offers its members an electronic lockbox service offered through Sentrilock. Sentrilock offers training videos on YouTube.com
- Rules and Regulations - Review The Lockbox and keycard rules and regulations Coastal association of realtors®, inc.
- CAR Reciprocity Form - Access the Sentrilock Reciprocal Key Access Agreement Form.
- SentriLock Login - Call 513-618-5800 if you have any issues logging in here to your SentriLock Account.
- Login - Here you can log into your many accounts: MY CAR: Education, Events, Pay Dues, SentriLock, Bright MLS, ZipForms and Board Store.
- Affiliate members are business partners for REALTOR® members. They are vital to the day-to-day work of Agents.
- Application - Fill out the 2019 Application if you would like to become an affiliate of the Coastal Association of Realtors.
- Sponsorships - CAR offers a variety of Sponsorship Opportunities to help your business connect with CAR REALTOR® members!
- Directory - Want to become a CAR affiliate? CAR offers many opportunities for our Affiliate Members. Download our Affiliate Application and apply today.
- Are you interested in joining CAR? Please refer to the information here on our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REALTOR® vs. Salesperson - The term "REALTOR®" identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and abides by its strict Code of Ethics.
- Member Types - The member type categories of membership offered by CAR are Primary REALTORS® and Secondary REALTORS®, Affiliates and Clerical. See how you can join.
- REALTOR® Application - Please choose the correct application below based on your service needs: membership with Sentrilock or membership without Sentrilock.
- AFFILIATE Application - Fill out the 2019 Application if you would like to become an affiliate of the Coastal Association of Realtors.
- Coastal Association of REALTORS® continues to provide education courses for your professional development. Questions? Contact Marie 410.641.4409
- Upcoming Classes - Designation/Certification courses and Training courses. Choose an education topic from the course menu and begin your registration.
- DLLR CE Status - Real Estate Continuing Education Status Query. Enter your DLLR-supplied License Registration Number and your personally-chosen password.
- The CE Shop - CAR has partnered with The CE Shop to bring you online CE and pre-licensing courses for Maryland, Delaware and Virginia, as well as other states.
- CE Rules - THE PURPOSE and GOALS of continuing education are to provide licensees with current facts, concepts and laws to conduct real estate transaction.
- Cancellation Policy - A written request must be received at least three (3) days prior to the session date, cancelling attendance and requesting a credit for future sessions.
- The Coastal Association of REALTORS® strives to help the general public better understand this process, while also educating consumers.
- Why use a REALTOR® - After you get preapproval for your mortgage, meet with your REALTOR® to discuss exactly what you’re looking for. They will help you find a home for you!
- Find A Local REALTOR® - You can search for Affiliate members or REALTOR® members of CAR by changing the Member Type.
- Pre-Licensing - This 39-hour DE Add-On, together with your Active MD Real Estate License, will prepare you to sit for the Delaware Real Estate licensing exam.
- Local Home Search - Explore all of the real estate listings direct from the Multiple Listing Service. Get matched with the right real estate professional that can assist you.
- Housing Reports - As a membership benefit and community service, CAR provides monthly local market statistics for Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties
- File a Complaint - Fill out the form for the office administrator and CAR will help you file a complaint for the code of ethics.
- Fair Housing - Learn the facts about the Maryland Fair Housing Laws with CAR. We want to ensure you that we are providing fair practice to our Clients.
- CAR holds many events throughout the year for its members and to serve the community. Take a look at our event calendar for more information.
- Featured Events - Check out local events brought to you by the Coastal Association of REALTORS® on the Eastern Shore.
- REALTOR® Fair - Attend the Fourth Annual REALTOR® Fair and Technology Expo! Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 1:30-4:00 PM Ocean City Convention Center, Ocean City
- Calendar - Take a look at our event calendar for more information. CAR holds many events throughout the year for its members and to serve the community.
- Gallery - Please visit our Facebook page to view event galleries.
- Upcoming Meetings - Join one of our upcoming Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) meetings to network.
- REALTORS® advocate for home ownership and property rights at the local, state, and national levels.
- State & National - REALTORS® and affiliate members are active at the state and national levels, working with elected officials to ensure the future of our industry.
- Calls for Action - Meet the driving force of the Coastal Association of REALTORS® by reading more about our current team members.
- RPAC - The purpose of RPAC is clear, to raise and spend money to elect candidates who understand and support their industry the dream of owning a home.
- Wicomico, Worcester, and Somerset - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is dedicated to protecting private property rights by advocating for REALTORS®, affiliate members
- Stay up to date with The Coastal Association of REALTORS® and their fundraising for the community and other events.
- Member Newsletter - The CAR Weekly E-Newsletter, published every Tuesday, is your resource for the latest education, events, and association happenings.
- Housing Reports - As a membership benefit and community service, CAR provides monthly local market statistics for Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
- Consumer Newsletter - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® strives to help the general public better understand this process, while also educating consumers on why they should always seek out the expertise of a REALTOR® for all their real estate needs.
- Three Core Service Areas guide our activities: REALTOR® & Consumer Advocacy, Education & Professionalism, Industry Connections & Networking.
- CAR Foundation - Find information about CAR's foundation to help local charitable organizations.
- Event Gallery - Please visit our Facebook page to view event galleries.
- Mission & Purpose - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® exists to provide advocacy and services that enhance the professionalism and success of its REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
- Board of Directors - Meet The Board of Directors consisting of the elected Officers, the Immediate Past President, and six (6) REALTOR® Members.
- Committees - Serving on a committee allows you the opportunity to make new contacts, enhance your professional abilities and make a difference from behind the scenes.
- Staff - Meet the team at The Coastal Association of REALTORS® in Berlin, Maryland. Ready to help local Realtors.
- Bylaws - Continue to be a CAR member by adhering and reviewing our Bylaws of The coastal association of realtors® of Maryland, inc.
- Strategic Plan - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® provide advocacy and services that enhance the professionalism and success of its REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
- Read over some Coastal Association of REALTORS® in Berlin MD Polices like our Class Cancellation Policy and Office Closure Policy.
- Class Cancellation Policy - A written request must be received at least three (3) days prior to the session date, cancelling attendance and requesting a credit for future sessions.
- Office Closure Policy - CAR’s primary concern is the safety of our members and staff. In the event that our area is affected by inclement weather, check for closures here.
- Contact Us - The jurisdiction of the Coastal Association of REALTORS® is Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties in the state of Maryland. Contact us 410.641.4409.
- About Us