- Calendar - Upcoming CAR Events
- Home - Coastal Association of REALTORS® provides advocacy & services to enhance the success of its REALTOR®. Find a REALTOR in Salisbury or Ocean City MD today!
- Welcome, Coastal Association of REALTORS members! Resources are listed below and throughout the Website for your convenience.
- Member Directory
- Member Fees & Office Change Form - Please use our online form to make any changes regarding office addresses, phone numbers, office transfers, member inactivation.
- Professional Standards - The professional standard that sets REALTORS® apart from other real estate practitioners is their acceptance and adherence to the Code of Ethics.
- SentriLock - CAR offers its members an electronic lockbox service offered through Sentrilock. Sentrilock offers training videos on YouTube.com
- Directory - Want to become a CAR affiliate? CAR offers many opportunities for our Affiliate Members. Download our Affiliate Application and apply today.
- Sponsorships - CAR offers a variety of Sponsorship Opportunities to help your business connect with CAR REALTOR® members!
- Upcoming Classes
- DLLR CE Status
- NAR Designations & Certifications
- The CE Shop - CAR has partnered with The CE Shop to bring you online CE and pre-licensing courses for Maryland, Delaware and Virginia, as well as other states.
- CE Rules - THE PURPOSE and GOALS of continuing education are to provide licensees with current facts, concepts and laws to conduct real estate transaction.
- Pre-Licensing - This 39-hour DE Add-On, together with your Active MD Real Estate License, will prepare you to sit for the Delaware Real Estate licensing exam.
- Cancellation Policy
- The Coastal Association of REALTORS® strives to help the general public better understand this process, while also educating consumers.
- Why use a REALTOR® - After you get preapproval for your mortgage, meet with your REALTOR® to discuss exactly what you’re looking for. They will help you find a home for you!
- Find A Local REALTOR®
- Local Home Search
- Housing Reports
- File a Complaint
- Fair Housing - Learn the facts about the Maryland Fair Housing Laws with CAR. We want to ensure you that we are providing fair practice to our Clients.
- REALTORS® advocate for homeownership and property rights at the local, state, and national levels.
- State & National - REALTORS® and affiliate members are active at the state and national levels, working with elected officials to ensure the future of our industry.
- Calls for Action - Meet the driving force of the Coastal Association of REALTORS by reading more about our current team members.
- RPAC - The purpose of RPAC is clear, to raise and spend money to elect candidates who understand and support their industry the dream of owning a home.
- Wicomico, Worcester, and Somerset - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® (CAR) is dedicated to protecting private property rights by advocating for REALTORS®, affiliate members
- Stay up to date with The Coastal Association of REALTORS and their fundraising for the community and other events.
- Member Newsletter - The CAR Weekly E-Newsletter, published every Tuesday, is your resource for the latest education, events, and association happenings.
- Housing Reports - As a membership benefit and community service, CAR provides monthly local market statistics for Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
- Consumer Newsletter
- Three Core Service Areas guide our activities: REALTOR® & Consumer Advocacy, Education & Professionalism, Industry Connections & Networking.
- CAR Foundation - Find information about CAR's foundation to help local charitable organizations.
- Event Gallery
- Mission & Purpose - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® exists to provide advocacy and services that enhance the professionalism and success of its REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
- Board of Directors - Meet The Board of Directors consisting of the elected Officers, the Immediate Past President, and six (6) REALTOR® Members.
- Committees - Serving on a committee allows you the opportunity to make new contacts, enhance your professional abilities and make a difference from behind the scenes.
- Strategic Plan - The Coastal Association of REALTORS® provide advocacy and services that enhance the professionalism and success of its REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
- Class Cancellation Policy - A written request must be received at least three (3) days prior to the session date, cancelling attendance and requesting a credit for future sessions.
- Office Closure Policy - CAR’s primary concern is the safety of our members and staff. In the event that our area is affected by inclement weather, check for closures here.
- Contact Us - The jurisdiction of the Coastal Association of REALTORS® is Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester Counties in the state of Maryland. Contact us 410.641.4409.
- About Us